Bullying is what every child dreads of being a victim of in school. Here at Southside Academy of Combat we train children into becoming confident, respectable and positive people with the ability to assess stranger danger fight back with ferocity if the time calls for it. Parents should never take bullying, whether victim or perpetrator, lightly as if they are left unchecked it could pose serious ramifications for their future.
Signs of child bullying
Many parents are concerned that their child might be a victim of a child bullying. Some of the signs that a child is being bullied include:
- Becoming withdrawn
- Showing fear when it is time to go to school
- Increasing signs of depression
- Decline in school performance
- Speaking of another child with fear
- Noticeable decline in how the child sees him or herself
- Signs of physical altercations, such as bruises, scrapes and other marks
It may be more difficult to spot signs of verbal or emotional bullying, but you should be on the lookout for indications that your child’s self esteem and self image are faltering, as well as a reluctance to go to school.
You should also be on the alert for signs that your child is a bully. Child bullying behavior can be a precursor to problems later in life, especially criminal activity. It can also affect future professional and personal relationships. It is important that children learn to express themselves in socially acceptable ways, and bullying is not something that most in society tolerate. Here are some signs that your child might be a bully:
- Views violence positively as the solution to most problems
- Shows aggression toward adults as well as other children
- Need to dominate others and control situations
- Easily frustrated
- Shows little sympathy to others who are being bullied, or who are having problems
- Won’t help stop bullying
Help us Help you Help your children!
For more information please contact us on email@example.com
Kids class info are constantly updated on our website and Facebook page.